Saturday, April 3, 2010

Reflections...


Well, I am not doing so good keeping up with this blogging business, but I hope that you will get over it and live to see many young men of four or five thousand a year come into the neighborhood. If the last part of that sentence is confusing to you, it is a reference to a line from Pride and Prejudice, which is now finished.


Fact: I am not, surprisingly, suffering from Post Production Depression Syndrome. The cast party is next week, the hike 3 is... Well, it hasn't been scheduled yet, but there are things to look forward to, and I know that there is life after the production. =)


P&P was so much fun to work on. I have made lots of memories, made many new friends, and grown closer to the friends that I already had. I feel so blessed to have been a part of it. Thanks to everyone, cast, crew, and audience, for making this such a memorable experience!

Now for the pictures, which a post ought to have if it possibly can. =)

This is the ball at Netherfield. Everyone looked so lovely (or handsome, which ever you prefer. :) in their costumes!



Pemberly people.


The Gardiners, Elizabeth Bennet, Mr. Bingley, Caroline Bingley, Mr. and Mrs. Hurst, Mr. Darcy and his sister, Georgiana.


Rebecca Grow and Joel Nisbett - People who played the roles of Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy. They both did such an awesome job, I can only gush about what an awesome job they did.



The Collins' humble abode.


Here we have Mariah, Anne, Lady Cathrine DeBourgh, Mr. Collins, Mrs. Collins (me!) , and Elizabeth B.


Longbourn


Mrs. Bennet, Kitty, Mrs. Whickam (How well that sounds!), and Mr. Whickam.


The entire cast.


I love you all!


Note: Thanks to the Hickles (via the Nisbett's blog) for the pictures. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment