Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Canoe Trip

Yesterday, we went canoeing.

My friends, Kelsey and Victoria, came with me.

My family and some others from our church came too.


It was lots of fun!


First, we drove to Jack's Fork.


On the way, we bought some 25 cent drinks from Mobile on the run.


Once we got there, we unloaded the canoes.


We paddled.


We swam.


We applied sunscreen.


Some of us still got a sun burn.


We ate lunch.


We saw fish, turtles, birds, and people.


Kelsey, Victoria, and I bent our canoe nearly in half.


It was unintentional.


In order to bend it back into shape, Daddy had to jump on it.


Mr. Paul had to bang it with a rock.


Mr. Don fixed the holes with duck tape. Sort of.


On the way home, we listened to Seussical.


Quote of the day:


"Life jackets make me feel buff." -Kelsey


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment