Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Helloooo!

Well, I have not blogged in a loooong time. ooops :)


Since school and other fall activities have started up, I have been rather busy!


So! I have decided to bring you up to date on our recent activities. yay!





... . . . . .





But, since doing that would take a really long time to read and an even longer time to type, I am going to just list and give a one (maybe two) sentence description of SOME our recent activities. =D



1. School.

It has started and is going well.


Ryan is in 4th grade (wow, how is that possible? They just grow up too fast!), Cordell is 6th grade, and I am in 10th grade.




2. Volleyball/Soccer

I am playing volleyball on the RHAA (Rolla Homeschool Athletic Association) varsity team, and having a blast! We have had several games so far and will continue playing until around the end October-when basketball season begins! =D

The boys are playing soccer with RASYL (Rolla Area Youth Soccer League) this fall and are enjoying it. Cordell especially loves soccer and is, with a biased opinion, pretty good. =)



3. Robotics

Cordell and Ryan were invited to be a part of a LEGO robotics team and are learning things about programming, and building robots that are way over my head.



4. House for Sale

We have shown the house twice and are just going to put it in God's hands.




5. As of Monday, I am now 16 years old. =O (No, no licence yet... =)




6. Seussical the Musical -It has been cast, and Cordell and I both have roles! =D I can't wait for rehearsals to start! (more on this later...)




7. Book Club - I am involved in a young ladies literature group and we are currently reading/studying 'A Tale Of Two Cities' by Charles Dickens. It is such a great book!(Though, I personally like the musical better. :) We are also learning to knit... yes, knit. heehee. =]




8. Other Random Stuff

This includes things like going to Elephant Rocks and climbing around, to filling out the 4-H secretary's book(talk about tedious and time consuming!), to riding horses with friends, to tearing down the garage at the land, to everything else that I can't think of at this moment.



Anywho! I hope you feel semi updated about some of our recent activities. If not, well, I'm sorry.


God Bless!
-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment