Thursday, August 12, 2010

A 4-wheeler, Tenor Sax, & a 'For Sale' sign...

Well, I haven't posted in a while. With the Rolla Fair 3 weeks ago, to a youth rally in St. Louis, to Six Flags, to The Pirates of Penzance DVD release, to my best friend, Desi's 17 Birthday (Old, I know =) to a week at LPBC, to volleyball starting up, to cousins from IN coming to visit this week (What a fun bunch! ).... I have been a little swamped. =)
But, you are still probably wondering about the title of this post. So without further ado:


"I had been at camp all week. It was such an awesome week! The lessons were good, the food was good, the fellowship was great, and the heat was ridiculous! The hottest day of the year we spent outdoors. It. Was. Intense.

My mom had just picked Cordell and I up, when we pulled into my uncle's driveway and see a 4-wheeler sitting there. Since, we were on my uncle's driveway, I assumed it was his. Ryan, however, could hardly contain himself and blurted out that we bought a quad while Cordell and I were at camp! This news made me happy. :) This 4-wheeler is alot smaller compared to the one that died last year, and it is a stick shift, but it is a nice camo color and once I learn how to shift it to it's full potential, I know that I am going to enjoy having it. :)
The End Of Part One. "

Here is the second story:

"I had been at camp all week. It was such an awesome week! The lessons were good, the food was good, the fellowship was great, and the heat was ridiculous! The hottest day of the year we spent outdoors. It. Was. Intense.


Mom had picked Cordell and I up a couple of hours earlier and we were at home unpacking, talking about the week, and such. When, randomly, I ask mom if she had been looking for instruments for us kids to learn at Ms. Kay's this fall. ( I wanted a Tenor Sax. Cordell - Alto Sax. Ryan - trumpet. ) She replied, "Actually, we have been. And, actually, we bought a tenor sax for you to use. We found it online and had Uncle Mike look at it since he used to play. He said that it would be a good one to learn on, so we bought it. I took it to Ms. Kay and she was able to get notes out of it and said that some of the pads needed replacing, but that it should be fine. So it is currently at the repair shop." This news made me happy. :) really happy!
Now, since it is still at the repair shop, I haven't seen it yet...I hear that it is not shiney-shiney, but looks better than my trombone, which is pretty tarnished... I don't really care what is looks like though. :)

The End Of Part Two"

And for part three:

"We put up a "For Sale" sign in front of our house! This means that we are ready to start showing our house to potential buyers. We are actually still painting Cordell and Ryan's rooms, but everything else is ready! So, if you know anybody who is looking for a house in Rolla, send them our way! I will probably post more about everything that we have done to get our house "ready to sell" later.

The End Of Part Three"

Till next time!
God Bless y'all!

~Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment